Business Process Analyst
KOM International specializes in logistics studies and the design and implementation of warehousing and distribution systems throughout North and South America, as well as Europe and Asia.
We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to join our logistics information systems implementation team.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Fully conversant in the English language. Knowledge of French and/or Spanish desirable.
- Knowledge of one or more flow charting software packages.
- Able to think in an abstract manner.
- Analyses and helps define current and re-engineered business processes and operationalprocedures.
- Designs and develops process flow diagrams.
- Assists in the development of RFP's for logistics software.
- Reviews and summarizes RFP responses for comparison purposes.
- Assists in the development and delivery of user training programs.
Résumés should be sent in confidence to:
Director of Personnel
KOM International Inc.
300 St-Sacrement, Suite 307
Canada, H2Y 1X4
Fax: (514) 849-8888
Montreal Office email@example.com